This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to retract a reason for something on facebook?
08-10-2013, 10:26 AM
How to retract a reason for something on facebook?
Crap, I just tried to change my age to 19 on Facebook even though i'm 14 so people could follow me. It told me that if I wanted to change my age from below 18 to something else I would have to contact them, so I said my reason for doing this was because I had originally wanted some form of privacy in that people didn't know my real age (which I said was 19). Only just before I clicked the "submit" button I noticed that at the bottom of the popup that it said if I was lying they would suspend my account because it was against facebook terms & conditions that lie about that. However, it was already too late. I have already tried Facebook help centre (nothing there about how to retract a reason for something) and I tried this help number (650-543-4800) but there was no answer. I need to be able to retract that reason for changing my age or explain to Facebook not to take that into account or otherwise my account might be suspended. does anyone know how I can do that? Also,i would be curious to know if when they say "suspended" that means temporarily or permanently in this context.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 10:30 AM

Facebook never deletes data. Like a digital tattoo, they keep everything forever. When you come of age you can open a new account or try to fix this one. All the data will still be there.

Think of this as a blessing. Look at all the new time you have to actually do something productive. Facebook is a waste of LIFE.

Ads

08-10-2013, 10:43 AM

Use the bid retraction form to cancel a bid you have made. ... Use the retraction form if you need the reach the seller for some reason and ... Post to Facebook.