This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Instagram wont let me follow someone!?
08-10-2013, 12:49 PM
My Instagram wont let me follow someone!?
My friend and I have been following each other for a long time and today I went to their page and it said "no photos" and they have a lot of pics and when I try to press follow it won't let me. They didn't block me or anything and I tried deleting the app and re installing it but it still won't let me follow them. -__- and it lets me follow anyone else but that certain person help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 12:52 PM

They blocked you...they are just not willing to admit it.

Ads

08-10-2013, 01:06 PM

Did you follow a lot of people in a row quickly? cuz theres a limit of people you can follow at a period of time
08-10-2013, 01:17 PM

Hi Motola

If you are using an older device then this maybe the reason why, as newer updated versions of software can conflict with devices that are older. For example if you are using iPhone 3, then trying to use a new version may result in the software to not work as it should.

You could try using Instagram on a different device to see if it works, or use a different account. Another reason maybe because you are blocked from that certain someone.
08-10-2013, 01:22 PM

If it Wont Let you Follow them it Probably means They Blocked you and If They Claim No They May Not Be Telling the Truth
08-10-2013, 01:33 PM

They either blocked you or deleted their account