This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends deleted?
08-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Facebook friends deleted?
So a bunch of friends of mine (not real close, but close enough where we talked and said hello) re suddenly not my friend on fb anymore. Not just a few, but about 50 more. I'm not sure what I did. Has anyone else had a problem with their friends being deleted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 05:42 PM

Maybe they don't like you

Ads

08-10-2013, 05:49 PM

This right here is part if why this world is f*cked up, because it's filled with people with the mentality such as yours. Are you really on here worried, confused & sad over people who you don't even know over the damn internet who unfriended you on f*cking Facebook? Are you insane? NO, you are not close to people just because you say hello. People like yourself don't have a life. You stay in the house all day jacking off and is obsessed with being on the internet. Chatting with people whom you've deemed as friends because they type a few words to you, instead of having real friends. People who you have never ever met & who you will never ever meet in real life. Those people who unfriended you probable woke up & got a life. And you actually asked the question of "what did you do" as if this is a real serious situation. Get out if the house man. This isn't serious at all to even question. Facebook & the internet isn't the end all be all. I swear, the guys are worst than the girls now when it comes to doing absolutely nothing valuable with time other than just chatting and crying over strangers unfriending you. Go fall on something sharp please. And it's millions just like you. I rather have zombies walking around trying to kill me versus having a ton of b*tch a** dudes acting worst than girls around. You're gay aren't you? You gotta be.