This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When do the social media/mobile apps for NBA 2k13 launch?
10-13-2012, 12:26 AM
When do the social media/mobile apps for NBA 2k13 launch?
When do the social media/mobile apps for NBA 2k13 launch? I got the midnight release last night and the allstar weekend add-on wasn't available (even though that was the reward for preordering the game), the ability to purchase virtual currency wasn't working, and in game features like the score/time table were missing. Really want to start working on the NBA 2K Everywhere mobile app and the NBA 2k: My Life social network app and I can't find anywhere that says that they shouldn't have launched in conjunction with the release of the game.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:34 AM

It was supposed to be @ launch but nothing yet on FB or iOS nor Android and no answers from 2ksports on that matter either it looks like they were behind on those apps ....on the download code..for what system? i have PS3 i got it on midnight also and was able to download the add-on right away that night....i'm waiting on an answer from 2ksports i'll post around here when i get it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply