This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you block a businesses page from viewing your profile on Facebook?
08-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Can you block a businesses page from viewing your profile on Facebook?
I have already blocked the Admins personal pages. It was a place I used to work for, and they forced you to "like" posts on their page. I only did it once, because my job was in jeopardy. Now that I no longer work there, I don't want them to be able to use the link from my name to view my profile (things like this are part of the reason I no longer work there.)

I have everything set to private and friends only. I have myself set to unsearchable as well. I don't think they can even click on my name, but I am not sure.

I just want to make sure they can only see my picture and cover photo, and no actual posts or anything like that.

I was always adamant about this sort of thing, I slip once and its for a bunch of douchebags who fired me anyway.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 12:17 AM

I think yes, First start to the heading by drop-down arrow in the top right corner, click that and select privacy settings. Next head toward the bottom of the page to the Ads, Apps and Websites section then select edit settings. After that, you will see the middle of the page Apps you use, next to the Apps is an edit settings botton, click that now you are inside. Go through the list and remove any app that you haven't used recently. To remove and App , click edit next to an individual app. To revoke access, simply click Remove App. You can try it . Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply