This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would this person consecutively block me, unblock and block me over again?
08-11-2013, 01:35 AM
Why would this person consecutively block me, unblock and block me over again?
Okay listen, I love this girl very much but she barely knows I exist, but when she was my friend in fb, i downloaded all of her pics onto my pic (yeah, you might think I am a stalker but I had to! She's an angel!) she was a mutual friend of mine, I really didn't care about her that much until I saw a beautiful picture of her, I sent her a friend request sometime ago, I don't really remember when, once I asked a friend of mine about what to do, about my feelings towards her, my friend suggested to start talking to her, then I said 'Hello' and then she un-friend-ed me, blocked me, unblocked me, and then I made another account, a fake account to be her fb friend again, she also blocked me on that account as well, also on my real account. Girls or guys, do you do this? If so, why? Can you explain it to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 01:47 AM

She probably thinks your a creep so just move along

Ads

08-11-2013, 01:51 AM

You are being creepy as shitt bro.

Stop this kind of weirdness right now.

Next thing you know, when you turn 27 you'll be living in a van and following kids to school and shitt.
08-11-2013, 01:59 AM

This Person May Not Be Sure if they Want to Connect With you Or Not i Would Recommend Just Leaving her Alone Let Her Figure It Out if She Wants to be your Friend let Her Friend you