This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loot Crate, is it worth it? And if not, what would be?
08-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Loot Crate, is it worth it? And if not, what would be?
Hello!

My husband and I are gigantic geeks. We came across the loot crate site http://www.lootcrate.com/ and we pretty much fell in love with the idea of getting awesome geeky stuff delivered to our door. We ended up watching almost 2 hours worth of "unboxing" of their monthly products.

We are really wanting to subscribe to the service, but were wanting to look at all of the different services that are similar to loot crate.

So I guess the main point in this question is this:

Is Loot Crate worth it, yes or no and why?
And if not, are there any other services that are similar to it that seem like a better investment of our geek fund.

Thanks for all of the answers and the explanations!

Have a blessed day!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 02:33 AM

Yes, it's totally worth it, it's like a gift from a family member who understands that you're a geek!!!
AWESOME! Smile

Ads

08-11-2013, 02:42 AM

well the question should b, why the heck would u spend money on things u really cant use? go to paris, italy, or maybe the bahamas! u could bury each other in sand and guess how long it would take u! u could collect all those cute umberellas they serve with ur drink! think about it.
08-11-2013, 02:58 AM

YES!