This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more instagram followers?
08-11-2013, 06:00 AM
how to get more instagram followers?
Guys, I know here lots of professional give quality answer on yahoo. Currently I am promoting on traveling sites and we are planing to promote on instagram site, is Facebook and instagram both are same or different, some body told me both site are same. so I should focus only on facebook, what you suggest, is instagram important for my business ? please guide me. Also if I go with instagram, how I can promote my site in instagram? can you guide me ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 06:02 AM

One year after facebook arrived to the world of social networking, Instagram delivers so as per my view i don't think they are same. I think you should focus on both. All social networking sites are important to promote the businesses.
To get promote your business try to get more followers, try the following tips and techniques to get more followers!
1) Be selective with your photo uploads
2) Use hashtags.
3) Geotag your photos.
4) Follow and compliment other users.
5) Make sure your account is public.

Ads

08-11-2013, 06:08 AM

I fyou want gain followers then I had shortest way to gain followers on instagram that is this just buy them I have a site for it its Authenticviews.com ,,,,
08-11-2013, 06:15 AM

easy!!! buy em!