This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Privacy settings on facebook?
08-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Privacy settings on facebook?
I want to alter my privacy settings so that any non friend looking at my profile can't see who my friends are. I can't seem to find the setting to do this. I know it can be done as my son's account doesn't show who is friends are. Can anyone help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 11:41 AM

Don't bother looking in the privacy settings. For some reason, Facebook decided to bury the setting in the profile itself.

To hide your Facebook friends list, go to your profile page and locate the Friends box in the left column. There is a small icon of a pencil in the upper right-hand corner of the friends box that will open a small window containing the settings. Simply uncheck the box marked "Show my friends on my profile" and your friends list will no longer show up to visitors.

Ads

08-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Go to your Friends List than Click on The Pencil Than Click on Edit Privacy and you Can Change the Friends Privacy Settings To Me Only That Should Do it
08-11-2013, 12:01 PM

for saveing facebook...............
08-11-2013, 12:02 PM

Go to the privacy setting of friend list and change the setting to "only me".