This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you find someone you met on facebook?
08-11-2013, 12:37 PM
How can you find someone you met on facebook?
I met a kid yesterday and they told me to add them on fb. He told me his name and the state he lives in but thats it. Ive searched for them everywhere. Is there any way i can find him? Ive typed in his name and the state together too. If anyone can help, thank you..!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Search it

Ads

08-11-2013, 12:58 PM

if you added him to your fb account, he would be under your Friends list.
08-11-2013, 01:02 PM

Well the best and Most accurate way to find someone you meet, on Facebook is searching them by their mail ID .. but that doesn't happen to be the case here...

Also the chances are that Your are not searching the Kid with their name that is correctly spelled
So here are a few things you can do maybe it would help :

1. Before searching them on Facebook try searching them on Google with whatever information you have about them e.g. name, state, school, try remembering all the information You could have gathered about them.

2. If by any chance You have their image in your phone try searching them on Google Image.
(For the help you can refer to this article:
http://computer-world-of-knowledge.blogs...ogle.html)

Chances are You might have some links to their school events etc. on Google.
Also You might find an image similar to them in 2nd method.

3. Try different combination of the name spelling and if by any luck they have their original image on Facebook (Usually Kids don't do that).

If all these do not help Do one thing try to meet them next time and if you do write down the mail Id that they use for their FB account. This is a sure shot way and type the mail ID in the Facebook search box.

Best of Luck!