This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppl with TWITTER accounts !! i Need help !!?
10-13-2012, 12:39 AM
ppl with TWITTER accounts !! i Need help !!?
Please sign my Petition, i want @AdamLambert to read it, if you dont like him can yo please sign it anyway? for me ? it would mean ALOT! [[Link to Twitition on the Bottom]]

" I'm just a normal 14 year old girl from new york city with a burning passion for music. i love playing piano and singing although im kind of shy. when i watched Adam on american idol that season, i got this new found courage to go out and try new things cause like he said if you want something to happen, you have to go out there and take chances. he seemed so fearless on the stage, like nothing else mattered but that moment. so i started auditioning for A lot of things, but with success comes failure. i got turned down from 3 high schools and 1 casting call. but i didn't give up cause i knew that if he did it by following his dream, i could do it too. so i went out on a limb, i was completely hopeless at this point but i was still willing to try. i auditioned for Juilliard's music advancement program AND GOT IN! i thought there would be a 1 in a million chance of me getting into the worlds best know music school but i did ! Adam has inspired me to be who i am and go for my dream no matter what anyone else says, and i love him for that. he didn't give up and neither will i. Adam is amazing, He’s different, unique and a hell of a good singer. Adam has definitely made his mark on the world already. Who cares if he’s bi? he’s sexy and provocative, and he has a great personality. He’s just an awesome guy, and his persona just makes people want to be around him. He’s so charming and gorgeous, i’m just drawn to him like a magnet. i don’t know there’s just something about him that just makes me love him. ( besides his voice of course) he has a one of a kind pair of pipes, no one could imitate it. like i said, he’s unique and wonderful. he’s gonna go really far in life. and i hope that following my dream will do the same for me. i just wish that Adam will read this and follow me and maybe give me some more advice, coming from him that would mean the world to me. please help me spread this around ! it would help a lot Smile thanks for reading this "

☞ http://twitition.com/pmyqd ☜ pls get @adamlambert to read this, RT to your followers or sign. it would mean a lot ! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:47 AM

I am inspired by your words, i am 14 as well, i wish you luck and never give up

Wink

i'll tell all my friends to sign 4 u

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply