This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook won't let me use my phone number to recover my account!?
08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Facebook won't let me use my phone number to recover my account!?
I just got reported for being a fake account on Facebook, AGAIN. And I've been with Facebook for about a year and this has been happening for a while now.
every day I wake up to check my account it tells me I have to "verify my identity." And it's stupid.
I've been blocked for almost two months without being able to message, send friend request, like, or comment. Then it stopped for a few weeks. Now its happening again but this time they asked me to use a phone number to verify my account. So I used it to try to get my account back. But facebook is saying that someone else used it to verify their account. Like WTF I'm so pissed right now. If any of you know a way around that stupid security check please tell me because I lost access to my pages witch was the worst part. Thanks. If you're answer is helpful I'll be sure to give you all 5 stars.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM

You Can Not Get Behind the Security Check if you Used that Number Already once than you Have to Use a Different Number

Ads

08-11-2013, 06:16 PM

probly cuz facebook is retarded and to strict to be a social network and mark zuckerburg is a faggot