This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do people care if their significant other doesn't change their status on facebook?
08-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Do people care if their significant other doesn't change their status on facebook?
Dating new girl about 6 months now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 01:02 AM

6 months??? yeah, it's time to change that status, shed probably be upset

Ads

08-12-2013, 01:13 AM

Yes I would be upset, I would feel like they don't want people to see that they are dating you. Also I would think others would look at her profile and it would look like they are single and try to flirt
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM

Depends on the person
08-12-2013, 01:26 AM

I don't really care. Most of the people on my Facebook don't know my boyfriend and most of the people on his don't know me. Most of these people are people we went to high school with. So it doesn't really matter to me. The friends of his that matter already know anyway so that's all that really matters to me. Also I think the only time he updated it was when he signed up considering single is spelled wrong it must have been a long time ago. It all depends on the person.

Though considering you've been with this girl for 6 months it's not a new relationship.