This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Security Check Issues?
08-12-2013, 02:34 AM
Facebook Security Check Issues?
Tonight I went on my Facebook account and there was this security check I need to complete in order to go along with my account (to verify that I'm not a hacker). It told me to type in the security code and apparently I typed in the wrong thing (-_-).. So, then it made me identify people in photos, but then, I couldn't click the submit button because it wouldn't let me. It said that it was "hourly limit exceeded". Does that mean that if I get something wrong, I have to try again in the next hour (I hope so)..

Will my account be okay?
Do I just have to try again in the next hour?

Please Help! c:
Also, I was on my other account (my back-up account) and my other account was in a conversation. I looked at the conversation and it said that the messages my other account was messaging was "blocked because it was abusive and spam" .. I didn't get banned or blocked from my account. Will I?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 02:37 AM

This happens if you travel or someone just report your account as fake or your message as spam.
So all you have to do is respond correctly the security question.
They give 5 pictures
to identify, if you get 3 right you'll pass or you can choose to answer the secret question.
If you insist and get it right they wont block you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply