This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook keeps on blocking me. What do I do?
08-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Facebook keeps on blocking me. What do I do?
I have had a facebook account since 2011 and I never had gotten blocked from sending friend requests until the start of this year. I first got a block for 7 days. When that block was over I was being more careful. I didn't get blocked again for about 2 months. I then got a 14 day block, I was very confused because I hadn't added very many people and the ones I did add has accepted. After that was over I sent no friend requests. I then got blocked again 1 day later and this time it was for a month! I have 15 days left on this block. And I am scared for how long the next block is, or if it is permanent. Is there a way that I can stop this happening? Sad
I do know every one I add.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 09:30 PM

after the 30 day block they suspend your account permanently

all it takes is one person to click on "i dont know this person outside of facebook" and your account gets reported for breaking the rules

stop adding people you dont know, and you wont have this problem

even if you know someone, they can still click on the link that reports your profile if they want to

Ads

08-12-2013, 09:46 PM

sing up new id