This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to transport photos from one album to another on Facebook?
08-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Is there a way to transport photos from one album to another on Facebook?
Ok so, I made a summer album on Facebook and I accidently put a whole bunch of photos in my album from LAST summer instead of putting them in the one for THIS summer. I am using my iPhone right now but if needed I can go onto my laptop instead. I have done this before but I just deleted them from Facebook and then re-uploaded them into the right almum and Facebook kept crashing like every few photos I deleted so it took forever and got really annoying. And I did it again except this time there are like 40+ photos in the wrong album and it's really bugging me so they can't just stay there. Is there any way to transport them without having to click on each photo and delete it then repost it? I prefer to do it on my iPhone if possible but if I need to go onto my laptop I will. This is so irritating. Sorry if I don't make sense, it's hard to explain without showing what I mean. Help quick?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 10:40 PM

Go to your album tab under photo section in your Facebook. Select an album and look for the photos that you want to move.Then select the "down arrow" banner on each photos which indicate "option". Select move to other album and you're almost there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply