This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i make him stop seeing my picture?
08-13-2013, 05:13 AM
How can i make him stop seeing my picture?
one guy add me on Facebook and i accept him, i didn't recognized him but he told me his name and surname so i know him now from high school. He keep seeing my pictures i don't mind it but i think he saving my pictures in his laptop i don't want that Sad how can i make him to stop looking at my pictures i don't want to block him but i want he to stop seeing my picture like example he go to see my pictures in Facebook but he can't see any pictures there how can i make that? i dont want to delete my pictures i only don't want him to see my pictures..

sorry about my english isn't good.

Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 05:16 AM

if pictures are your concern, then read this, which explains how to hide pictures from certain people, or from everyone

Ads

08-13-2013, 05:18 AM

If you've made your Facebook private, then you're fine. However, if it already is then he can still see your profile picture. There's no way to prevent that except if you change it to something you don't mind him seeing. If he's still your friend, unfriend him and block him (Only if you're really offended, though).

Good luck and take care,
Kandy
08-13-2013, 05:28 AM

Best option is to block him I don't think there's another way to get around this but he sounds like some stalker, so he's hardly a friend.
08-13-2013, 05:36 AM

If you are really uncomfortable, just unfriend him then. I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can do to make your picture private to someone. However, he can't download pictures off facebook unless you tag him on the picture. Really though, that's why some people say facebook promotes stalking lol.
08-13-2013, 05:52 AM

I think you should unfriend and block him.
08-13-2013, 06:07 AM

You Can Restrict Him From Viewing your Pictures Go to your Photos Page Under Each Album Change the privacy Setting To Customize and Add him to the Restricted List Under Each Album you Should See a Small Box Click on That and From There you Can Change the Settings