This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you realize what you are doing? (For high school kids)?
10-13-2012, 01:16 AM
Do you realize what you are doing? (For high school kids)?
Why do you people blindly follow fads and trends no matter how stupid they are? Why do you Twitter? Are you convinced somehow that your fake life is interesting to other people? Nobody gives a crap If you happen to be buying shoes at the moment. Why do you say stupid crap like chill, solid, really,
is it really not that obvious to you guys or what? In school if you just kind of observe people and how they act it's hilarious, almost like you're joking but you're totally cereal. What's the point of facebook? It's almost impossible not to be fake on there, you can easily control how people see you on there so why not pretend to be the person they want you to be? That's all it is, an easier way to be fake you people are ffuckingg retarded. This was only for those people BTW.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 01:24 AM

What a Dick

Ads

You get beat up by the other kids, don't you?

why are you on yahoo answers questioning what kids do?

fyi facebook is a way of socializing with people you don't get to see on a daily basis, its obvious you used it to pick up women who happened to be men hence your faking rant

i don't use facebook or twitter and my friends also don't cause its easyer to text someone with a cool invention called a cellphone
my guess is ive beat the shit out of u once or someone like me has