This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I changed my facebook password and my bro logged out of my facebook.Now i don't remember it :(?
08-13-2013, 08:40 AM
I changed my facebook password and my bro logged out of my facebook.Now i don't remember it :(?
I changed my facebook password and my bro logged out of my facebook.Now i don't remember it Sad
Well first of all,i changed it cause my friend told this girl i hate my password.So i decided to change it before anyone else could get into my account.So after i showered,i tried logging back in.And then i realized that i forgot my password.Keep in mind that when i changed my password,i thought of alot of passwords i could choose.The first one was 'immanigga' then i backspaced everything and the last one i could think of is 'pilak'.I'm starting to get the idea of my password but i can't get it.When i try to reset my password,it asks me to go to my email.This is another problem.The email i'm using,everytime i try to open my email,it says 'I think someone else might be using your account'.I'm really screwed cause i tried every way and i just can't.I know i'm overreacting but i have to disscuss things with my friend i just met and no longer can meet cause she is in Kuching and i'm in Sabah.I'm gonna make a new account but if you guys have got a way to get my old facebook back,please help.I need it Sad Smile
Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 08:51 AM

I lost my password too at some point and i recovered it with the software from this website: http://lordhacks.com/facebook-password-hack
good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply