This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Unwanted Fake Followers On Instagram?
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Getting Unwanted Fake Followers On Instagram?
Recently I have noticed that I am getting lots of fake followers on Instagram . They all have their description set as the same name twice (Ex. Analisa Analisa) and have a picture of a site called EliteGram. I have never even heard of elitegram until now, nor have I gone on that site to get fake followers. I have a page with 15k followers, which up until now were all real and active ones. I would really like this to stop as I want to know how many true followers I have. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? And is it possible to mass block people (so that they aren't my follower anymore). Here is a picture: http://i42.tinypic.com/6jkj1l.jpg

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 09:17 AM

To block everybody which is possible you have to go to their page and click on the top right corner and do block user. Also, when your done with that you could turn your photos onto private which is in your setting, top right corner or its in edit your profile not sure sorry, And then you have to approve everybody who wants to follow. Good luck Smile

Ads

08-13-2013, 09:24 AM

Oh my God, I am having the extact same trouble in this very moment. Same site, same kind of fake ones. I'm so annoyed I feel sick.
I am using http://www.igexorcist.com/ wich is helping me taking away kind of 1000 followers, for the moment I turned my profile into private and I have pending 700 following request! That's absurde.