This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do? She found out I blocked her on Facebook?
08-13-2013, 02:02 PM
What do I do? She found out I blocked her on Facebook?
I had a crush on this girl in high school and I was about to ask her out last December but then she got a boyfriend and she started posting pictures of them together all over Facebook. So I got really jealous and decided to block her so I could move on and stop thinking about her. I've been out of high school for 4 years and she's been out for 3 years. Today I get a text from her that says "blocked?" I have no idea how she found out because I blocked her like a few months ago and haven't spoken to her since.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 02:12 PM

Be honest with her and tell her you got extremely jealous because you liked her so much. Whatever happens happens. I think its best she knows you had a crush on her.

Ads

08-13-2013, 02:22 PM

Just say as you hadn't spoke in ages you blocked her as this decreased what you saw on news feeds as you didn't feel you needed to know all her life details but didnt defriend so you had the option to view news feed
08-13-2013, 02:34 PM

Just Tell her What Happen Girls Like Honesty Tell her you Liked Her and you Got Jealous and Thats Why you Blocked Her