This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
problem with facebook?
08-13-2013, 10:57 PM
problem with facebook?
i have 5 acc for facebook .. i try to open one of the acc but it showed up but we can click it .. its like we couldnt click on it .. like an image .. is my facebook got hacked ?
i can click the other acc for my fb but this one like an image pic i couldnt click on it ~ Sad
help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Why do you have 5 acc? lol and when you say you click on your account and it does nothing? what are you clicking? are logging in and getting knowhere? if you're trying to log in and your page just refreshes again when you click login <--- then yes i would say you are a victim of "tab-napping" or "phishing" if it is not happening on the login and only when you click 1 of your acc from another acc that you're logged into then it could be a browser issue... can you get into the account? if you are ever suspicious of being hacked then just type this into your URL http://www.facebook.com/hacked this will lock your acc and give you a chance to change your password Smile hope it helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply