This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook problem... Help me plz?!?
08-14-2013, 02:01 AM
Facebook problem... Help me plz?!?
PLZ READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE ANSWERING. I was trying to look for my old friend on FB, and when I searched him, there were a lot of results of people who had the same name and last name as his. I kept looking at each profile to find the right one, and then when I scrolling, I accidentally sent a friend request to the WRONG person (I was using my iPhone, that's why.) HELP ME PLZ. I'm like really embarrassed right now (I get nervous easily.) I already canceled the friend request I've sent him and blocked him to prevent him from seeing my profile, but my real question is... can he still see the friend request I've sent him on his email? Because if he did, I'd be really embarrassed! This is the first time it happened to me, and I don't know what to do. Plz help, because I am still nervous on what will happen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 02:07 AM

Yes He Can Still See the Email But the Request Wont Appear in his Facebook Because Once you Sent the Request the Email Gets Sent out No Way to Remove the Email From the Inbox Even if you Canceled The Friend Request

Ads

08-14-2013, 02:14 AM

Chill out. He can see the email and all, but this happens a lot. It has happened to me a few times, and I'm still alive. If you've blocked him, it's all good cause then he can't annoy you. And even if you didn't, it's okay, cause people get weird requests all the time and all they do is ignore it!