This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get Facebook?
08-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Should I get Facebook?
All my friends have it and say I should and my parents don't care at all. But I go to an all boys school and know like no girls except family... Will I be judged cos of this? And also will girls from my primary school ad me even if I hardly knew them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 02:05 AM

Yes its a good way to connect with friends but don't say something u will regret

Ads

08-14-2013, 02:19 AM

Don't, it's pointless, and waste of time.
08-14-2013, 02:20 AM

I don't see a problem with it.People will say not to get it,unless if your really irresponsible you really don't have much to worry about.It is boring,buts a good way to stay in contact with friend from college,friends who move away ext.This is a privilege of the generation we live in,don't let it turn into a curse.
08-14-2013, 02:24 AM

Yes you should! It's a way to be social and you can meet up not only with friends you know but come close to mutual and long lost friends (have had this happen billions of times since I've had it). You can talk to people anytime (if online) and its convenient to have say you don't have a phone and have an emergency that doesn't require 911, or just need to talk to someone (had depression stuff for a while and has really helped me to talk to people) and who knows, maybe those primary girls have gotten cuter Smile. BUT do this for everyone's sake be over 12 cuz it drives us older people crazy to see 10 and 12 year olds be on Facebook talking on there about their immature problems '-__-