This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i get back onto facebook?
08-14-2013, 04:14 AM
should i get back onto facebook?
so late last year (around October) i deactivated my facebook account (due to personal reasons). I now have very little contact with friends out of school, which was quite a few friends Sad i am now thinking, should i go back to facebook, or should i just stay as i am without it?

what do you think? are people on facebook even more annoying? or are they just not very noticeable unless you give them attention? should i get back onto facebook or not? whats your opinion?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 04:17 AM

I don't think you should, if you can live without it, then do. I wish I could live without it, I hate it at times :'(
It's mainly just full of pictures that get shared anyway.

Ads

08-14-2013, 04:23 AM

Its your Choice if you To Go Back To Facebook if Not than Dont
08-14-2013, 04:39 AM

Well that is completely up to you, if you want to have contact with your friends and various other people go back. But I warn you, things have gotten....a bit annoying and may get you irritated at times. There are stupid things like "Like if you were born naked" or "1 Like=10 prays (yes prays) and then show you a photoshopped picture of baby with a tumor." There are stupid pages like justgirlythings and blah blah blah. But hey, Facebook isn't annoying all the time.
You don't have to open up a Facebook account, there are other popular social sites like Tumblr and Twitter. (no one uses MySpace anymore)
The decision is solely up to you Smile
08-14-2013, 04:55 AM

If it was me, I wouldn't bother - but its up to you!