This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you know this thing works - checking who visited your Fb profile?
08-14-2013, 07:55 AM
How do you know this thing works - checking who visited your Fb profile?
So this is how they say you can check -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0J0qxAyGQ

Firstly, I don't understand if the numbers/persons are put in chronological order, like... the first one is the latest?

Cause I checked it myself with a friend: her first person on that list was a guy, and then I entered her profile myself, and then she checked again and I didn't appear on the beginning of the list as the latest person who saw her profile.

And second... on what period of time are they mentioned? I see there like 10 lines of numbers. In the middle of the lines there is someone whom I added as a friend 3 days ago. And before this person there are persons to whom I haven't talk since months (technically, they entered my profile after that person, so more recently)

So, did you also try that? How do you think it works?

PS Sorry for bad English

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 08:03 AM

there is no way to see who views your profile - there never has been, and there never will be

you will find lots of scams and apps on the internet that claim they can do it, but they are just tricks to steal your personal information

Ads

08-14-2013, 08:05 AM

I've seen that before, an tested it--fake.