This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I do a twerking video naked on Facebook, is there a chance I would get banned?
08-14-2013, 11:12 AM
If I do a twerking video naked on Facebook, is there a chance I would get banned?
Twerking is dancing sexually, I want to do it naked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 11:18 AM

Well you won't know until you try. So give it a go

Ads

08-14-2013, 11:21 AM

Depends on the friends you have and how private your facebook is. But probably yes.
08-14-2013, 11:37 AM

Yes you would get banned.
08-14-2013, 11:41 AM

Okay, consider that you have done this Twerking on facebook.. The chance of getting banned

"Depends on what kinds of friends you have, you won't get banned unless they file a report. "

This is the most important point that if ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS loves it or they are not in anyway offended by this act, obviously they won't report and you can remain on facebook.

If you have hundreds of friends, its highly unlikely to know everyone's mind, so if you have 700 friends, and even if everyone except one guy didn't like your post, its possible that he may report you, and if he reports you, facebook team humanly checks for the validity of the report that they just got, means they will view all your posts etc.

If they find out that report is valid, then its byebye facebook.

So if you want to do this, the only safe way is to create a custom tag of friends permissible to view that post, whom you think they are not going to be offended.
So think twice before the act.....///////

Peace
08-14-2013, 11:52 AM

Twerk n.
A cross between a twit and a jerk, because that's what you look like when you do it.
08-14-2013, 12:00 PM

you'd definitely get reported. are you a dude, Zachary? why would a guy twerk?