This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long will he be mad at me?
09-30-2012, 03:04 PM
How long will he be mad at me?
So, not to long ago a guy told me he liked me, so now we are talking but lastnight we got into our first argument, i was telling him how im not sure what to get him for valentines day, and all he respond was "oh thats nice" so that was very rude to me so i was like "dont be rude to me" and i signed off, then on twitter he posted up some subliminal messages like "i think she is mad at me" and "i lost alot of respect for you" it was directed towards me specifically, but i sure it was, so i messeaged him saying "you seem upset" then he replied saying "i really dont want to talk right now" so i was really upset cause i felt it was my fault, , i know on the surface it wont work, but i really like him,and i want it to work, so how long will you think he will be angry with me? and what should i say or do? to get him to forgive me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:12 PM

this is what happens when people perpetually text each other all day instead of talking on the phone where you can hear inflection in the voice. this was a complete misunderstanding.....because of texting/IMing all the time.

call him up and apologize. tell him that you thought he was being rude and it made you angry, but after looking back at it you realized you were wrong.

for god's sake, don't text/IM him an "im sorry"... it just wouldn't mean a damn thing.

Ads

09-30-2012, 03:12 PM

if i were you i would tell him to shove it. are you serious? he got mad at you cause you asked him what he would want you to buy him?!?! screw him, and find someone who will be appreciative, he sounds like a jerk.