This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If someone makes a bogus account on Facebook and you get accused of it can it be tracked!?
08-14-2013, 07:48 PM
If someone makes a bogus account on Facebook and you get accused of it can it be tracked!?
Someone has made a bogus Facebook account and I am being blamed for it if I involve the authorities can they find out where and when it was made ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 07:49 PM

Well - don't make real accounts - or don't go near Facebook might be better advice. In any case, never use your real name on something like that!

You can make all the bogus accounts you want - make plenty and gum up their whole stinking system. All this is just trash that exploits and sells your personal information as fast as they can collect it.

Ads

08-14-2013, 07:59 PM

no not the way the world is today only people like me with no resources and no way to protect themselves can be tracked but the others who really are a danger to other people no they get the protection because they are willing to do the evil in this world to get it and its not the way i see it its the truth if your willing to be used damaged go against your conscious get raped or whatever else and not complain and have all your human rights children and everything removed you get somewhat protected unless it protects them or there is another agenda if they want to blame you they will and can unless your willing to do something for them
08-14-2013, 08:12 PM

awww