This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my account on instagram disabled?
08-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Why is my account on instagram disabled?
I never posted any bad pictures on instagram and never cyber bullyed anyone, only teased my friends a few times but nothin bad. I went to go log into instagram today and it says it is deactivated due to the terms and whatnot. Im literally in tears, instagram had all of my memories and photos and now its all gone. How can i get my instagram acount back?? And why did it deactivate? Was i hacked? Im so confused and sad please help. Thanms

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 08:18 PM

That just happened to me about half an hour ago! I don't know what happened, but I'm going to try logging in on another device to see if it works. In the meantime, I know exactly how you feel, and I hope you can get it to work again!

Ads

08-14-2013, 08:27 PM

You guys! This just happened to me too! What the hell is going on?!?!?!! I'm so sad and confused too. I did not violate any terms of service.

Let's think of it this way though, if there are 3 of us that this happened to today who are on Yahoo Answers right now trying to figure it out, I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened to a few more people today. Let's hope it's a mistake and all our accounts get reactivated soon!

You're not alone,
Yours in Instagram-less suffering Sad((

P.S. I'm seriously so sad.
08-14-2013, 08:30 PM

the same thing happened to me! If its not reactivated I'm going to lose my 35k followers! Sad this happened about 50 min ago!
08-14-2013, 08:43 PM

Same thing happened to me at like 4:40pm pacific time zone .
Makes zero sense
08-14-2013, 08:57 PM

My account was disabled like an hour ago , can someone please tell me why ?! I'm so sad right now
08-14-2013, 09:08 PM

Omg sameee Sad happened just an hour ago..

I lost 2k followers! Sad

Hopefully its just a glitch..

My sister looked it up and someone said instagram disabled your account if you dont use their filters.. I dunno.
08-14-2013, 09:14 PM

They are deleting accounts that are not using he original camera. Sucks right?
08-14-2013, 09:16 PM

Yeah, I was looking through my news feed and I was about to like a hilarious photo of my friend and it just logs me out. I forgot what my password was because i am usually logged in on my phone so i try to find my password. I find out my password after like 30 minutes and it said my account was disabled.. lolwat, i don't even have over 30 photos and none of them are inappropriate nor was I doing anything that was against the terms.
This is some bullshit, I tell you, grade A bullshit!
I just graduated and I was getting all of my friends that are going off into college, dammit Instagram.
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM

The same thing just happened to me about an hour ago. I'm so confused right now. I really hope IG can recover my account because I really do not want to make a new one.