This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it possible to use two different facebook accounts on same computer?
08-15-2013, 01:22 AM
is it possible to use two different facebook accounts on same computer?
does having and using two different facebook accounts on same computer but different browser chances to block both the accounts? pls help...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 01:33 AM

yes...u just need 2 different account eg: 1 frm yahoo and one from say hotmail...

Ads

08-15-2013, 01:39 AM

You can use two. There's no restriction on how many accounts can be made.
08-15-2013, 01:52 AM

you can have 2 different account on the same computer. You can even use the same browser.
08-15-2013, 02:03 AM

Lets say you have internent explorer & google chrome, well you can have one account open on internent explorer & another account open on google chrome. So yes you can have 2 accounts open on 1 computer. You just need 2 diffrent browsers.
08-15-2013, 02:05 AM

No it doesn't.. I sometimes do the same thing on the same web browser, and I just open another tab, and it works.
08-15-2013, 02:14 AM

Just open new tab.you must have another account in Facebook.
08-15-2013, 02:26 AM

Yes u can use 2 accounts r more.. but u should have differnt mail i.d and u can open oly one account in one browser.. u can't open all accounts in one browser with one mail i.d
08-15-2013, 02:41 AM

The thing is, a browser can handle only one account for a website, I mean if you open an account in Google Chrome, and in the new tab you tried to open the same site (like facebook.com), then it opens the same page which is running, as it already has an account in active.

So, to login to another account you must use another browser other than the one that's still open. Using in that way doesn't block either of those accounts... You can use from two browsers from the same computer.
08-15-2013, 02:57 AM

use 2 browser for each one