This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do people who uses facebook a lot don't have a life?
08-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Do people who uses facebook a lot don't have a life?
Like they have many photos,friends,etc. Online. But what abt their real life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 02:44 AM

You sir are an idiot

Ads

08-15-2013, 02:55 AM

You gotta be doing something to take photos of. If they are just pictures of them posing in their house, then yes, they have no life. I don't use Facebook because I don't have a life. I don't go out and therefore I have no pictures
08-15-2013, 03:06 AM

you cant really make vague generalizations like that
08-15-2013, 03:13 AM

Yes they do. You're mixing up people who are active on facebook with attention whores. Attention whores are the ones with out lives....but you can be popular and still have a life. Just don't be an attention whore!
08-15-2013, 03:27 AM

Interesting in my thoughts I believe the people who use Facebook alot are trying to escape from reality real life. Not that They dont have a life They do. Its just that They are having struggles and dont want to face them struggles. Also I believe They feel empty inside an Facebook is fullfilling a need within or at the momment a distraction from being lonley and everyday problems. They havent relised Facebook is preventing them from living a fullfilling life. They are scared lost having problems and turn to facebook to deal with Their pain. In hopes someone out there who is not in Their real life will save them or lead them in the right direction telling them everything is ok. Every like They get on a pic is valudation They seek in real life They dont get.
08-15-2013, 03:34 AM

Yes We Have a Life you Cant Judge People Like That Just Because They have a lot of Friends/Photos Online
08-15-2013, 03:50 AM

Yes they do have a life, they just share things etc., on facebook. I'm sure their real lives are good.
You can't really judge people by what they say and show on facebook.
08-15-2013, 03:58 AM

yeah, i kind off... they are actually using facebook for enjoyment, flirting with girls and all.
08-15-2013, 04:12 AM

Well they have to do something to get those photos. Although the ones that spend their time asking for likes and shares are the ones with no life.

Sometimes they do have a life but they don't want to accept how it is so they escape reality by using Facebook.