This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do all these message boards want to hook up with Social Media sites? does it make Police Work easier?
10-13-2012, 01:55 AM
why do all these message boards want to hook up with Social Media sites? does it make Police Work easier?
because whenever someone commits a crime they always check out their online activity, see who their friends are and arrest them also
you know like every newspaper message board always wants you to link up your twitter and facebook accounts, and then they can just see all the messages you have posted to say see he looked up arsenic 87 times

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:03 AM

I dunno but some sites do it to get more activity. I have commented on a few sites only because I could do so using facebook.

Ads

It is strange that they hook up like they do but I think it is to spread the word. The fact they are there though and if you use them, you do make it easier to be located.

Social interaction is open to all who want to view contents. Law enforcement steps up its interest in certain areas of concern to children etc. I see nothing wrong with it as the NCAA has busted a lot of idiots who admitted to wrongs on tweeter and facebook but said "Boy did I fool them all hehhehe. How dumb can one get is only seen on these sites.
One rule of Law Enforcement is this, when a crime is committed, someone or someone else will tell about it, time is the curer of all ills, the truth will come out, ALWAYS.
Remember, what ever you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law.