This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about Social Media hyping on WWE Raw?
10-13-2012, 01:59 AM
What do you think about Social Media hyping on WWE Raw?
The constant hyping of social media is ruining my experience of watching Raw in my opinion. Tonight there were plugs for Tout (which I honestly don't give a sh*t about) and the "hashtag poll" which is probably rigged anyways. What do you think about social media being mentioned in WWE nowadays? Does it annoy you like it does me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:07 AM

Um, social media is pretty much implemented in everything these days, good luck avoiding it.

Ads

I'm not really much into it, I think twitter is kind of boring and not well organized, youtube is only good for watching videos, and I never even heard of Tout until WWE mentioned it, and it seems like kind of a waste to me!

So yes, I find it all annoying and WWE clogging up my TV screen with what is trending every 5 minutes is an annoyance, and wrestlers telling me what is trending right now is annoying, I'm not even on my computer when I watch Raw, so I'm not touting or tweeting anything anyways!

WWE thinks interacting with the fans would be fun to watch but its not i think wwe went overboard on the "social media age"

WWE Raw has found social media as a way to interact with the fans! It doesn't annoy me coz i'm a fan as well. Just got my tickets also!