This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages?
08-15-2013, 06:14 AM
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages?
okay so i just rejoined Facebook after a year an half ago and only personally added 23 people that is it...then later i gotten a bunch of friends request an followers ..i hit the max of 5,000 friends 1,000 followers an i have 1,000+ friends request pending...i don't post alot nor comment due to the large amount of messages i get an stuff. but i a warning message like 5 times now about spamming but i never done anything beside like a like 10 photos or comment like 7 posts ...now i can't message likes or comment..nothing. any advice? and this all happened in just 4 days? help.
are you serious wow this sucks....i also have to prove my identity...does that mean people also reported me as a fake? i mean i can prove myself an stuff but how do i stop the large amount of friends request ...it growing alot it was like 1,088 now it like 1,200+ it growing like crazy?
i don't post i mean my newfeed only has like 13 feeds and that's it. i only personally really added 23 people...the rest are all requestes. i don't even know what i am doing wrong.
should i just deactivate it an leave it alone an contact customer service...but how would i contact them?
to be honest i could care less about followers an amount of friends i have gotten....i never intended on having so many friends request's and followers. That was never what i was after...this just all happened.
and did you not catch the part where i only added 23 people and that was it. other than that it just all came...no clue why.... but ended up like this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 06:26 AM

My advice is to go back to not using facebook.

Ads

08-15-2013, 06:34 AM

once you reach the max in friends and pending friend requests, you get automatically marked as a spammer and people at facebook have to review your account, because no one using facebook legitimately have activity like that

you have been marked as a spammer, my friend

and i hate to tell you this, but if you keep doing what you are doing, the next step after being suspended for 30 days, is that facebook just deletes your account, because you refuse to obey the rules

you cant contact customer service, because you are not a customer... you dont pay for anything... so you are a "user" - if you read the terms, which of course you didnt, you will see that facebook has the right to delete any account at any time for any reason - even if they just feel like like because they are in a bad mood

deactivating it wont change anything

as soon as you reactivate it, you are still marked as a spammer, a person who tries to get 5000 friends and tons of followers..... you are fighting a losing battle, my friend
08-15-2013, 06:48 AM

Just wait For 30 days
08-15-2013, 06:57 AM

You have to wait to 30 days.