This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i purposely get kicked off facebook?
08-15-2013, 07:47 AM
how do i purposely get kicked off facebook?
like in my space if you swear too much. is there a way to get banned of kicked off facebook i have no loyal friends on there. the friends thata i thought i had on there from high school screwed me over my ex gf included. i have unfriended all of them and blocked some of them but if someone could help me out that would be great

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 07:50 AM

Why don't you just go in to settings and inactivate your Facebook? Wouldn't that be better than trying to get kicked off?

Ads

08-15-2013, 07:56 AM

It would be much easier to just de-active your facebook, click account settings, security, then it'll be in little writing under the main part. Getting permanently banned from facebook would probably be harder than you think.
08-15-2013, 08:08 AM

i would post nudity - as facebook bans this and even band those who post pictures of themselves breastfeeding. Just find a naked picture, preferably gory for added inappropriateness, and FB should kick you off in no time.