This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl I like hasn't been on facebook in 2 days?
08-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Girl I like hasn't been on facebook in 2 days?
I've been talking to her for a month now and this is the first time this has happened, but the night before the 4th we were talking for a bit and it actually went pretty well. The next morning I message her good morning for the first time ever (I do this over facebook because about a week ago I dropped my phone down the stairs on accident and it ate s***)... Later that night around like 11 she messages me back "hey c:" and I was just getting home at like 1am and I message back That I just got home and I said goodnight. So the next morning I message her good morning and she just says good morning casually and she signs off facebook a few mins later and now it's sunday and she still hasn't gotten on facebook... She gave me that little hint that mother nature came before the day before the 4th and I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not...
We both are 14 and turning 15 both within the next few months... And I usually do message back reasonably fast
It doesn't seem you guys know what the mother nature part means... It means period... And yes she's on it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 12:41 PM

Give it some time maybe she just doesn't want to be on facebook. Just post on her wall/message her so she knows that you noticed that she hasn't been on & that she's been on your mind Smile Its probably nothing & you're freaking over nothing

EDIT: Just because she's on her period doesn't mean that she's gonna be all bitchy & not reply to you. Since you're barley 14 I'll cut you some slack but stop being ignorant if she wants to reply to you she will

Ads

08-15-2013, 12:49 PM

she got busy doing something else... she probably bet some guy and wants to see where that goes instead of chatting with you which is leading nowhere
08-15-2013, 12:53 PM

Ha sucks she's probably getting revenge on you or she's just real busy