This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a reason why the GLBT community seems to harbor so much innuendoes as there are very few social......?
10-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Is there a reason why the GLBT community seems to harbor so much innuendoes as there are very few social......?
....type relationships that seem to form in regards to the media presence that inexplicably cannot function without a commemoration?? Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:16 AM

Can you translate this question into plain English?

Ads

simply put: because being gay is not part of the norm (as a result they basically celebrate their sexual orientation-announcing it to everyone- with a fiesta and rainbow flags, screaming that they are proud)

Sheldon, your question makes no sense.

^MzCalypso thank you for your answer for my question!! But why do you have to be so harsh and rude, i'm not going to answer this question because i don't really have a decent one, but you don't have to be so rude to people! this person is asking a generally easy question to answer for people who know what they are talking about, if you don't know the answer then don't comment.
also for my question, you were like, 'oh i didn't know what you where on about stereotype or stereo type!' oh, oh really! you didn't have a clue even tho i added extra details telling everyone what i mean of course i don't mean a frigin stereo ... please stop coming across as a rude arrogant person because its not a pretty sight!

I would consider myself to have an above average vocabulary, and I have no idea what you just said. It seems like you whipped out a regular sentence and thesaurus-abused until it wasn't even recognizable.

Indeed, old sport. The black tuesdays are forming from the void, which would indubitably mean that the useless jargon I am spouting makes absolutely no sense at all.

Can you explain the phenomenon of your stupidity?

lol stop trying to prove something that's obviously false(you being smart).