This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook shows people "6m" meaning they were online 6 minutes ago for example?
08-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Facebook shows people "6m" meaning they were online 6 minutes ago for example?
I'm just interested. I mean, in Facebook website, right section it shows mainly the people who are online and there happens when it show's that someone was let's say 6 minutes ago knowing they were off for at least few hours. And it kinda refreshes itself every few minutes and shows the same number (6 minutes ago for example) again and again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 08:58 PM

Does it change when you refresh the page? It could be a bug. Facebook does some weird things! Can you help with my mine?

Ads

08-15-2013, 09:05 PM

I had this SAME problem with my Girlfriend showing she was "Innactive" (Not offline) for "6m" for over 20 minutes. What happens is the Facebook chat has to refresh ever 20 minutes- half hour due to the amount of people on and because a person's cell phone has to transfer their activity to the FaceBook server.

If they're on a PC its instant because it can connect directly to the server.

"6m" or "9m" doesnt mean theyve been offline, it means they're innactive for that long but still logged in on a phone