This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who hates Facebook?!?!?
08-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Who hates Facebook?!?!?
Ok so is it me or is Facebook getting old I'm getting tired of drama! Does everyone have drama on Facebook or just some people? I got rid of mine time and time before and was stress free but then I got it back again it's like a addiction

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 09:31 PM

I never got Facebook but I think it is crap.

Ads

08-15-2013, 09:46 PM

I don't have it anymore because of exactly that. First, I find it to be a complete waste of time. I could waste hours sitting on it and accomplish nothing. Second, everyone seems to use Facebook as their private diary, posting status's about all of there personal problems and causing pointless drama. Third, everytime I went on Facebook, I seemed to read something or see a picture of something that I would rather have not have seen. Ofcourse it has it's good qualities too, like being able to keep in touch with far away friends and family. But personally, it's just not for me.
08-15-2013, 09:55 PM

The only "drama" that someone could have on Facebook or any social networking site is the drama that they ALLOW to happen. If you use Facebook to play games or keep in touch with friends and family, it could be a great thing. However, if you insist on burning others, or comment on the petty little fights between ex-friends, then you will be brought into the drama. If you don't want it, delete the friends who bring it. Tell your friends beforehand what you will be doing. Simple.