This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help...please?
08-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Facebook help...please?
So when I got my Facebook, it started giving me those little captcha pop-up things that asked me to type in the blurred letters and numbers on my screen. I did it every time, but apparently I didn't read the boxes carefully enough. Someone told me that I could have verified my account through those and made those disappear. Now, my account is "temporarily suspended" because apparently I sent too many friend requests. Now I cannot verify my account unless I submit an ID, and its already been four days since I submitted one. I haven't gotten a response yet. I also can't access the Security Check....does anyone know why? And how long will I have to wait to hear back from Facebook after I submitted my ID?
abraXus, I didn't know that it could take so long, but thanks for the info. The problem is that I knew everybody who I friended, which is why I was wondering about this whole problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 12:27 AM

after you submit your ID a human at facebook has to review it, which can take at least a month

and it's not that you sent too many friend requests, it's that you sent them to people you didnt know, and that's against the rules

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply