This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens after you delete Facebook account?
08-16-2013, 01:03 AM
What happens after you delete Facebook account?
I was told that they still keep your information but you won't be able to recover it ..? Do they keep deleted accounts? I was going to start a new one but not sure..?
I'm not trying to recover my deleted account just not sure if i want to start a new one if they keep keeping my info and i can't permanently delete it from there altogether..
please only answers with real facts! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 01:09 AM

Once you cancal an account everything is still there but the public can not see. Yes they keep deleted accounts they keep all data from any previous social networking sight!

Ads

08-16-2013, 01:20 AM

there's so many rumors going on about america having like the spies where they keep everyone's info, and some stupid stuff about spies watching what we do in our phone, honestly i dont care if they do, as long as it wont be told around about my secrets and what i do. even if they keep your info, the president has more info about u anyways, so if u wanna delete and create an acc again, go ahead
08-16-2013, 01:22 AM

NOTHING