This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird that I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc?
08-16-2013, 03:55 AM
Is it weird that I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc?
People are always wondering why i don't have any social websites or apps and people bother me to get them. I have plenty of friends but im inside most of the time because im independent i guess. Im starting to feel left out but i still have no urge to make any said accounts. Oh! im fifteen, almost sixteen if that helps. so again, at my age, is it abnormal that i dont use any sort of social websites?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 04:02 AM

No, not at all

Ads

08-16-2013, 04:07 AM

and the most pointless and stupid question goes to...
08-16-2013, 04:12 AM

Not really it may seem to be a bit anti social but you said you have friends , I don't use them either I only have my emails and my YouTube account and my phone I don't find it weird not having social network cause you're just different that's why I have a cellphone to contact friends and a Facebook simply just to talk to my family overseas and I'm 16 and I have a lot of friends In school and I play soccer after school so it's not abnormal you're just not like every one else in the world lol Smile
08-16-2013, 04:24 AM

Yes it's normal depending how social you are I mean if you like to keep in touch with your friends or like chatting with them then maybe social network is a thing for you but if you don't feel comftorable making one it's totally normal a lot of people don't have them so its not only you.