This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have lost my FACEBOOK Password?
08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
I have lost my FACEBOOK Password?
HI in need of advice I have forgotten my facebook password ive tried some things to try to get it back
but it just isnt working when i try to get it back it never works facebook asks me for my mobile number as security but the thing is my sim card is stuffed and wont work its bad luck becouse then they text me a 4 digit code to my mobile phone but i cant see what that 4 get code is i have a sim card that wont work i feel really stuck here dose any one know any other ways to retrieve my password any ideas would be very much appreciated thank you.
and dose any one know any free soft ware that can search your pc for user names i used to have one and they do work really well.
and dose any one know any free soft ware that can search your pc for user names and PASSWORDS! as well i use to have one and they can work wonders i will give best answer to who ever can tell me te name of a program that dose this thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 10:57 AM

If u have another account situated with it like gmail or yahoo..
1. Go to facebook login page.
2. Click "forgot your password"
3. Write your full email.
4. Select "Email me a link to reset my password"..
It will set a new password for you..Go to your other account that password will be there..
If you dont remember that password also..
5. click "No longer have access to these?"
6. Write answer number you have access to..
7. Answer security question.
8. Set new passowrd.

Ads

08-16-2013, 11:12 AM

When you log in with your email address click "forgot password".