This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong for me to demand my girlfriend to delete people from Facebook?
08-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Is it wrong for me to demand my girlfriend to delete people from Facebook?
I know it's only a social network, but it bothers me that my girlfriend has some guy that she had a thing for way before she met me. She told me that she will not delete him whatsoever. I have been respecting her through the rules that she has been applying to me, but I honestly feel that it's wrong for her keeping him as a friend on the social network. Should I suck it up and let her keep him, or should I continue pushing her to eliminating him? She wants a good excuse in order to delete him. I find that my excuse of uncomfortability is good enough.

Thank you in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 02:28 PM

If depends on what she would do if the situation was reversed. Would she be bothered if one of your ex-girlfriends was a good friend of yours still? If she would then reason with her and tell her why you feel that way, but if there isn't a reason behind your uncomfortability then you should suck it up.

Ads

08-16-2013, 02:42 PM

Yes it's wrong. It's her decision to make, not yours.
08-16-2013, 02:50 PM

So I think, being a girlfriend in a 1 and a half relationship, that it shouldn't bother you this much unless you're not confident about her faithfulness to you.. Or you feel self conscious about something.. I think you should let it go and figure out the actual problem in this situation, which isn't the fact that your current girlfriend had another lover before you, which I'm sure you've had as well, but the issues between you and her or your self. This isn't intended to offend you but if not to fig w you the help you're asking for Smile good luck