This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Facebook really useful?
08-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Is Facebook really useful?
Generally people spent lots of time for using facebook even how much busy they are...Is facebook that much essential??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 04:28 PM

frankly speaking--but its a big NO!!
it just makes you so used to it..
that you wake and check your fb account first!

Ads

08-16-2013, 04:40 PM

It depends, most people use it for socializing . It could be used for important stuff too though
08-16-2013, 04:46 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO IT IS WHERE THE, THE YOU KNOW WHO GO!!!THEY ARE CALLED IDIOTS, AND THEY DO DUMB THINGS ON IT
08-16-2013, 04:52 PM

no no fb time waste
08-16-2013, 04:53 PM

No. It is only useful for free people who have full time to waste. It is also the way to connect to your friends, pages, etc.
08-16-2013, 05:09 PM

Well for some people Facebook is a way to share information with friends and family, keep in touch, and stay in contact with new people. Others it's an overused waste of time, as they deteriorate in trot of the screen just so they can play FarmVille or whatever. For me Facebook is essential. Every single one of my family members, except the ones who live in my house, live in Canada and its hard to reach them any other way, then through Facebook. Also I generally don't use my cell phone, or keep an address book so Facebook is a great way to set events and contact m friends. I guess Facebook's only needed depending on the person, but some are addicted so they feel its a vital part of their lives.
08-16-2013, 05:18 PM

no never ....
08-16-2013, 05:34 PM

Its based on how we are using it... it can be used for sharing useful informations, there are many pages and communities that shares useful things.
08-16-2013, 05:51 PM

yes if you want to socialize with the people