This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these pics too slutty for Facebook?
08-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Are these pics too slutty for Facebook?
th weather was amazing today which never happens in Ireland! Smile me and my friends got our bikinis on and made the most of it! We took some pictures we were at it , but i'm not sure if they're too slutty for facebook!? I'm wearing the pink leopard bikini, and they're going on my page if i put them up Smile Help please! advice on if they're too slutty Smile thanks x
http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/caoimh...sort=3&o=2
http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/caoimh...sort=3&o=3
http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/caoimh...sort=3&o=1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 08:28 PM

Not really, but you may give your male friends something to think about for teh next few days.

Ads

08-16-2013, 08:39 PM

They're not as slutty compared to what we have over here in the US. Maybe a little less rack, more of you. Either way, guys will be staring. They're not bad, but not the best. But have fun with the weather though(:
08-16-2013, 08:52 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't put them on. Not that they're slutty, but most of the time girls put pictures of themselves in bikinis on Facebook to get attention from people. It's sad, but there are a lot of slutty girls on Facebook. I would recommend keeping these to yourself and maybe a couple friends because if you put them up for everyone to see, then some may assume that you're only looking to get attention. I'm sure this doesn't apply to you though. Good luck.
08-16-2013, 09:04 PM

I'm with the other answerer. They are not really slutty, but you would be something to think about for the male gender.
But hey, if it was hot and it never is, people will understand. It's not like you wore your birthday suit or something.
08-16-2013, 09:16 PM

I know this is the wrong question, but you had a question about clubs, and it was no longer open. I've never been to a teenage disco, but from what I've heard from friends there tends to be a lot of fake tan, shifting etc and not very much clothing. I've been to one slightly dodgy club (not underage) and there were fights, but it was quite easy to slip out of the firing line. What you could do is go for the first hour or two, and say your parents won't let you stay any later than that, and then they pick you up. It's nice to have an escape plan if you're apprehensive about something. A word of warning, it's probably gonna be packed, so go to the smoking garden to get some breathing space. It's easy to lose people in clubs, so don't go anywhere unless you have a friend with you. Don't leave your drink anywhere unattended. Spiking drinks is uncommon in Ireland, but don't be the unlucky girl. Good luck in your junior cert, you're nearly done.
08-16-2013, 09:32 PM

BIkini pictures are slutty unless in the appropriate context, like by the pool or beach. Your pictures are a little slutty. If you put them up, any guy who didn't think you were hot before definitely will now.