This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Atheists] I'm looking for some tips on keeping a Atheist Page (Facebook) active and what to post on it?
08-17-2013, 04:34 AM
[Atheists] I'm looking for some tips on keeping a Atheist Page (Facebook) active and what to post on it?
Hi, I just started a page for Youth Atheists in my Country, But it wasn't really serious, I mean it was serious but I didn't thought it would get Popular so I was waiting to make some money and make it popular with ads. But unexpectedly I've got some amount of likes, It's not alot but it's still shouldn't be ignored, it's ~300. So I'm a little bit confused because it was unexpected and I don't know what to post to keep this Page active and not disappoint my followers.
Can you please give me a few tips on what to post and what not on an Atheist page that was made to Monitor Atheist Youth rights in my country, Raise the issues with Atheist Youth rights also in my country, Help Youths from my country to acknoweldge Atheism better.
BTW, It's not a page for an organization or a political party or anything like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 04:38 AM

Even you don't know what to post on an Atheist page then how can you convince others that atheism is better. May God Bless You

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply