This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to enable a disabled account on facebook?
08-17-2013, 08:13 AM
how to enable a disabled account on facebook?
earlier i loh on to my fb and i cant. it says that "Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here." and when i click the link it says that my acc was disabled bcos i used i fake name even though im not! i was like what the fuck?! i did all the steps they asked me to do like take a pic of a valid id etc etc. but they leave me no reply. so, can someone tell me that they had experienced this knd of prob and how did you fixed it? if theres no other way i guess ill just make a new on BUT i cant i have a very very very important messages there. so pls pls pls help me!!! thanks!!! fuck u zuckerberg lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 08:22 AM

Love the final part of your post, but your only option is to contact FB and request to unlock, no one else can help you because the controls are within FB only.

Ads

08-17-2013, 08:25 AM

if you sent them the picture of your government issued id already, now you just wait - it could take up for a month for them to review it, because they have thousands of people in your situation every day, and each one has to be manually reviewed by a human