This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What drives you to use social media sites?
10-13-2012, 02:48 AM
What drives you to use social media sites?
Let's face it everybody loves them but what is it that makes you wanna use all day long?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:56 AM

Boredom

Ads

loneliness

Nothing makes me want to use social media sites. Nothing drives me to care about every excruciating second of a casual acquaintances existence.

boredom,can't sleep

i really don't use them often at all. i made a facebook page a while back so i could reconnect with old friends i haven't seen in a while, but lately i have no real use for it. if someone wants to talk to me, my phone is right here.

I like it because I used to live overseas and go to an international school. If it weren't for sites like facebook, I probably would never talk to, or even see a picture of, some of the people I went to school with besides my really close friends. And sometimes it's nice to catch up with people even if you weren't attached at the hip with them Smile

it also helps me keep my life organized. Like, when people birthdays are, upcoming school functions, important holidays, exams ect ect ect!!!

Plus, best of all, MAKING FRIENDS! Big Grin

i tried facebook, for me it was just a try out to see and experience what's in that site. at first i did not see the importance of having one, i thought it was just for show off and friends and the happennings around friends. but i realized it was more than that, it is the one way to advertise (for making money online without having to spend a single penny, of course there are offers but you have the right to neglect it) , to share important information and to be heard, Big Grin

Interactivity
Networking

I guess the number one driving factor for me is getting to know everyone worth knowing, plus, the endless entertainment it gives. Just watch my source for this and you'll see why I'm hooked to the social media revolution.